Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's All Part of My Black Fantasy: My Favorite Black Characters in Sci-Fi/Horror/Fantasy

Since this is Black History Month, I wanted take this time to celebrate my favorite African-American roles in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror films.

Seth from the Beastmaster John (James Evans) Amos played this role. He was a hot daddy.


Thulsa doom from Conan the Barbarian - James Earl Jones rocked this role


Kendra the Vampire Slayer from Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Gone too Soon


Shepherd Derrial Book - Firefly


Selena from 28 Days Later - Diva


Spider from Return of the Living Dead - he was my hero

2 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god I thought I was the only one who thought John Amos was sexy in that movie!
Oh, you forgot Wilt Chamberlin in Conan the Destroyer!

Anonymous said...

It seems some one loved the 80's as I.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.