Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diva Moment... Pythona

One of the biggest highlights of 'G.I. Joe The Movie' (the 80s version, not the Fraked up 2009 live action version) was this diva assassin, Pythona.

I love this character and wished they would have made an action figure of her, but they didn't. I had to use the Madame O figure from Bionic Six to act as Pythona.

Anywho, before I get lost in my G.I. Joe playing-alone-in-my-room days, I want to share with you why I still love this demon diva.

Please watch her debut in the REAL G.I. Joe movie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are talking my language now! I also like Jinx, Lady J, Scarlett, and THE BARONESS!
Good lord, if I did drag, I think I'd dress as all the women of G.I. Joe.

Jezza said...

Ha! Pythona was the reason I took up gymnastics! lol!
This is the first Diva moment that really hit home with me (at least since I've been followin your blog)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.