Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 Interesting Videos with Superheroes

Sometimes when I'm thinking about ruling the world or traveling to different dimensions, I take time out to surf the internets.

And usually, I find some odd and interesting things. Today, I found some interesting videos about Heroes.

The title is called Indian Superman from the movie, Dariya Dil.


Call Me Ruby from Ruby the Superhero


Celi Bee gives us Superman - I'm feeling this


I Am He-Man is always a favorite.


Hero High- I remember this cartoon/live action show. Do you?

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.