USA Today reports
Shots were fired during the arrest of members of the armed group. In a statement Tuesday, the FBI said one individual "who was a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased." No other information about the deceased was immediately released.
Another person received non-life threatening injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
Those arrested are:
* Ammon Edward Bundy, age 40, of Emmett, Idaho
* Ryan C. Bundy, age 43, of Bunkerville, Nevada
* Brian Cavalier, age 44, of Bunkerville, Nevada
* Shawna Cox, age 59, Kanab, Utah
* Ryan Waylen Payne, age 32, of Anaconda, Montana
Also arrested, in Burns, at about 5:50 p.m., was:
* Joseph Donald O'Shaughnessy, age 45, Cottonwood, Arizona
Officials said all six of those arrested face a federal felony charge of conspiracy to impede officers of the United States from discharging their official duties through the use of force, intimidation, or threats, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 372.