Monday, January 11, 2016

Interesting Quote: Paul Ryan



On reaching out to minority voters, Paul said:

“I think we need to do that. I think it’s a mistake that’s been made. We’ve got to go and compete for the minds and hearts and the votes of everybody in this country no matter who they are. I think what we’ve had is one party takes a group of people for granted, and the other party has not paid attention to them. I think our presidential [candidates] need to do this. It’s one thing I regret not having done like I wanted to in 2012.”
source

1 comment:

Bob said...

Take a seat Has=Been.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.