Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sam Smith to sing the latest James Bond Theme


Sam Smith will sing the latest James Bond theme for the movie, Spectre. The song is called “Writing’s on the Wall.”

Sam said:
“This is one of the highlights of my career. I am honored to finally announce that I will be singing the next Bond theme song. I am so excited to be a part of this iconic British legacy and join an incredible line up of some of my biggest musical inspirations. I hope you all enjoy the song as much as I enjoyed making it.
I hope it's good, because when I think of Bond themes, I think of SHIRLEY MUTHA F**KING BASSEY! And no one tops her songs!

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.