Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ABC News Interviews Kim Davis

ABC News talked with Kim Davis about her mess. Interviewer Paula Faris asked Kim about what hurts her the most.

Check it out:
"What people say about me does not define who I am. That’s everybody’s opinion and that’s everybody’s right," Davis told ABC News.

Davis said she's been "called Hitler, I’ve been called [a] hypocrite, I’ve been called a homophobe."

"I’ve been called things and names that I didn’t even say when I was in the world. Those names don’t hurt me," Davis said. "What probably hurt me the worst is when someone tells me that my God does not love me or that my God is not happy with me, that I am a hypocrite of a Christian."
Here's a sneak peek

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.