Monday, December 15, 2014

Billionaire David Koch says he’s a social liberal


Here’s a joke for you. Billionaire David Koch says he’s a social liberal! No, I’m not playing with you, that’s what he said. In an interview with Barbara Walter for her special “The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014″, he said:
I’m basically a libertarian, and I’m a conservative on economic matters, and I’m a social liberal.”
Here’s more:
Koch, who supports abortion rights and gay marriage, said he isn’t concerned with candidates he supports who don’t share some of his views. He said his primary concern when choosing a candidate to support is their fiscal policies.
“What I want these candidates to do is to support a balanced budget,” he said. “I’m very worried that if the budget is not balanced that inflation could occur and the economy of our country could suffer terribly.”
Okay, what he said makes no sense. None of his candidates are not budge savvy, if anything, they will fu*ck stuff up. If he’s such a social liberal, I would like to see him give money to candidates who support real social change.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.