Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A 9-year-old girl reaches out to her Gay Teacher in a Heartfelt Letter

Check out this letter


It says:
Dear Mr R,

Even though you’re gay, I will always treat you the same way as I do now. I still think about you the same way as I used to. You’re a great teacher and these are just some of the word’s (sic) that I would describe you as: great, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, awesome and brave.

The reason why I say brave is because you shared a personal secret which was very brave.
You don’t have to feel scared because I know that everone in the class feels the same way as I do.

From A x x

PS. We are all proud of you
How cool is that?

The teacher was touched by this and it truly made his day.

source

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.