Friday, November 11, 2011

My Top 5 Actresses who could be Wonder Woman


I hope WW will grace the screen or TV someday. The first attempt for a movie failed and the TV series... Great Hera!

But I still have hope, and 5 actresses who could bring it as Diana. So here are my choices for a live action Wonder Woman.

Jaimie Alexander - After seeing her in 'Thor', I'm convinced she can do the job. Also it's known that she was approached to be WW in the NBC series.

Bridget Regan - She rocked in 'The Legend of The Seeker' and she's a pretty actress. Plus, she has the look of Diana.

Jessica Biel - She has the cute/rough look and she brings the action in her roles.

Cobie Smulders - She looks so innocent, but I think she could pull it off.


Adrianne Palicki - She deserves a second chance. She is a good actress and if the script was better, she would be better.

9 comments:

Prince Todd said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for Jessica Biel!
YES on Jaimie Alexander!

Anonymous said...

DOUBLE NOOOOOOO to Jessica Biel! For WW and any other movie for that matter...

Mind Of Mine said...

I would love if the rumors of Charisma Carpenter playing Wonder Woman turned out to be true.

EMikeGarcia said...

I really liked the look of Adrianne Palicki as WW... NOT the look of that costume, mind you, but her face, hair, and body.

Unknown said...

From that list, I like Bridget. But I'd prefer an unknown. Like if they found a multi-ethnic, or a pure Greek, or maybe an Italian Woman to play her.

Anonymous said...

I bet Jessica Alba would kill as Wonder Woman.

BosGuy said...

I'm more interested in Aqua Man ;-)

Damien said...

BG - behave yourself when it's a WW conversation please.

I'd Palicki another chance but I **lerv** Briget Regan. I think so would be excellent. She's a good actress too.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO to the Bielster.

Dwight Supremacy said...

AGREED!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.