Sunday, November 6, 2011

Interesting Quote: Kane Hodder


All these years later, in a new world where bullying is being taken seriously and not something that "is just a part of life," I feel obligated to reach out and help others that have been hurt like me. The media focus seems to be on stopping bullies these days, but bullies will always, always exist. We need to focus on teaching children how to deal with bullies, how to handle what is thrown at them, to not be afraid to report someone hurting them so an adult can step in and help. While my childhood bullying might have helped my career, I know I am the rare exception, that most people don't turn that anger into fuel. Sadly, instead they let it eat them up inside, and at times that can result in horrible outcomes. People like me who are in the public eye, or anyone for that matter, need to speak up about how they were bullied or picked on, so children know they are not alone. Hopefully if we all speak up, our children can heal and have a healthy life -- instead of letting their bullies haunt them forever.
Kane plays many roles, but most known for being Jason in the "Friday the 13th" films

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WW i saw you with him in a picture. I like that Jason Voorhees,can you say body guard?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.