Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Interesting Quote: JK Rowling


"Funnily enough, I planned from the start that none of them would die. Then midway through, which I think is a reflection of the fact that I wasn't in a very happy place, I started thinking I might polish one of them off. Out of sheer spite. 'There, now you definitely can't have him any more. But I think in my absolute heart of heart of hearts, although I did seriously consider killing Ron, I wouldn't have done it." 
Wow, what if she actually did it? How you feel if Ron was killed?

source

4 comments:

Cubby said...

I always assumed Ron would choke to death while blowing Viktor Krum.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan.

Unknown said...

Hmm, Lando was supposed to die in Jedi, originally.

SteveA said...

It would be sad- but it might reinforce just how serious the battle of good vs evil is!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.