Thursday, November 10, 2011

Interesting Quote: Henry Cavill

I met the guy who is making the action figures the other day, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience, but I was absolutely stunned by the whole experience, too [...] I was shaking hands with a guy who is making a toy out of me. I don’t think there’s any shame in being really excited about it. It’s mega-weird, but as long as you don’t get too wrapped up in it, it’s great. And you know, I don’t want it to end.
Henry is so excited to be an action figure. I'm sure many boys would like to play with him.

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and I am on of them too.

behrmark said...

I want to play with him.

Unknown said...

Pass him to me next.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.