Sunday, November 13, 2011

'Immortals' is the movie 'Clash of the Titans' 2010 should've Been

I just saw 'Immortals' and I was impressed. The film was actually good and the story was decent. In fact, this movie is what the 'Clash of the Titans' remake should've been.

Anywho, here is my review:

  • Tarsem really brought out the fantasy flair to the film.
  • The story was very clear and it moved smoothly.
  • Stephen Dorff was charming as the thief (and still HOT)
  • Some of the scenes were really beautiful, like it just leaped out of a comic book.
  • The movie's take of the Titans was very fresh and interesting.
  • The Gods were pretty and quite golden.
  • The fight scenes were brutal, a little 300-ish, but not a carbon copy.
  • Henry Cavill... Swoon! 
  • While the film received mixed reviews, I thought it was good.
  • Did I mention how hot Henry is?
  • This movie trumped 'Clash of the Titans 2010', hands down.
I would say go and see this film. It's fun and cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet I hope he isn't kissing any woman in the movie. Keep me guessing.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.