Sunday, April 20, 2008

Looking back in 1991


In 1991,

  • I was working at McDonalds
  • I spent way too much on the Dick Tracy's hat
  • I was truly into comic books
  • I liked two boys, but only fantasized about one of them
  • Was hanging out in Martin, Tn for no reason
  • Took a lot of fashion risks
  • Getting ready for college
  • Slept with the TV and radio on
  • Dreamed of living in New York City (and I did 10 years later)
  • Wrote the best stories of my secret comic book, Amaron
  • Made out with a guy in my mom's car

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.