Thursday, December 5, 2013

Interesting Quote: Tom Daley on Dustin Lance Black


"It really was love at first sight, I'd never felt like anything like it before. We were at a party and I hadn't even spoken to him all night. I didn't know what to do or if he was gay at first. I made the first move, I typed 'call me' in his notes with a smiley face on this phone and the next day he texted. He makes me feel safe and happy, right now I couldn't be happier. I'd never felt the feeling of love, it happened so quickly, I was completely overwhelmed by it to the point I can't get him out of my head all the time. I've never had it before where I love someone and they love me just as much."
source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks ugly to me, what are people seeing in him, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Isn't this the guy who got pissed off fr being called "Gay" ?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.