Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm heading out to Netroots Nation


Hi All,

I'm heading out to Providence, Rhode Island for Netroots Nation today. I will be apart of the LGBT Connect Pre-Conference and then the rest of conference for the week.

Netroots Nation is one of the biggest political events of the year. The LGBT Connect Pre-Conference brings together some of the top LGBT bloggers, journalists, and activists to discuss major issues in our community.

I am very honored to be included in this group and this should be a great week of events. I will be covering each day and keeping it real with y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you there! I'm going to the LGBT and Marriage Equality Caucuses. My entire itinerary is on my blog.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.