Saturday, June 16, 2012

Strange Lore Update

This weekend my artist, Kelvin, will be drawing the pages for Strange Lore. I only sent 16 pages (from 106 page script) to see how he tells the story. I'm really excited to see what Kelvin comes up with.

And I have more guest art from another upcoming artist. Her name is Amanda and she created these beautiful illustrations of my characters.
Jackson and Brandon
These guys are my version of Bill and Sookie, Edward and Bella, Buffy and Angel/Spike? I wanted a couple for the gay geeks to dream about.  I hope they deliver.
Patrick
I loved writing him.

Patrick is more than a villain, he's worse. In order to get Jackson's attention, he will slaughter an entire town. That's how he shows his affection for Jackson... Through madness and horror.

Again, Patrick was so fun to write.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This artwork is outstanding!

Anonymous said...

I still can't wait to read this....I am sorry we are no longer Blogger Bros. Google kicked me off.

Cubby said...

Patrick's dark eyes are KILLER!

Anonymous said...

It seems our blog went against their terms and conditions even though we were never warned and Google closed my blog... We are on Tumblr now... For now

WilsonW said...

These look great Vik! You should definitely get her to do the covers for you at the very least! Beautiful stuff!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.