Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Interesting Quote: Matt Bomer


"Channing told me, 'You have to use the stretcher and just get up on this girl and grind your junk in her face. But this girl was not going to just sit there and be ground upon. She started licking me in all kinds of special places and we just kept going…It was one of those situations where you were in an environment where moral parameters are not the same as they are if you're doing a political drama. You just sort of have to say yes to everything and embrace it."
I think we all would, Matt.
source

2 comments:

Joy said...

Funny! (and yes)

Really enjoy White Collar he's in.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how it feels to want to have someone's baby?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.