Thursday, January 13, 2011

Out’s First Annual Sex and Love Survey Results

If you didn't know, OUT magazine is still around and they just did a survey. When I got a look at it, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow just a little.

Certain things were surprising to me, for example, many guys have had an open relationship. I mean I know guys do, but the numbers were higher than I thought. And many guys still do the good old role play stuff, I though that fazed out in the 90s.

I will leave link at the bottom, but here are some highlights




source

1 comment:

Cubby said...

Since when is double penetration a kink? Doesn't everybody do that?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.