Monday, January 24, 2011

My Top 5 "Evil is Born" Movies

Being a lover of Horror, Gore and Oddities can warp your mind... And force you to watch all kinds of frakked up movies.

Over the years, I've see some interesting horror movies and my favorites tend to be the ones that are completely out the box. And these flicks are really out the box.

So please, sit back and enjoy my favorite EVIL IS BORN movie picks

The Manitou - Is that a growth on your back, or are you happy to see me


Rosemary's Baby - a Devil's child


It's Alive - a mutant baby on the loose


The Brood - A woman's rage gives birth to monsters


The Omen - The Devil had sex with a Jackal and Damien was born

2 comments:

Writer said...

Good list. My favorite all-time horror movie and the only one I actually own on DVD is The Descent. Though I hear The Descent 2 sucks.

And I don't know if it counts as horror - though it was rather horrorific - I like Battle Royale a lot too.

Lavenderpop Cards said...

I've never heard of The Manitou, but The Brood is my favorite. Those 'children' were some of the scariest things I've seen in a horror movie.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.