Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Top 5 Odd Teen Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movies

There are some odd Teen-aged Sci-Fi/Fantasy flicks out there; and I probably seen every one of them. But today, I will post my top 5 freaky ones.

Solarbabies - this was weird and kinda sexy (Jason Patric & Peter DeLuise)to watch


Deadly Friend - cute nerd makes a cyborg from a dead girl


Prayer for the Rollerboys - Corey was hot in this flick and the concept was orginial


The Wraith - I fell in love with Charlie Sheen because of this movie


Zapped - Scott Baio with mental powers

2 comments:

Judy C. Adanna said...

Everyone else was in love with Johnny Depp on 'Jumpstreet' but I only had eyes for Peter DeLuise. So hot.

Anonymous said...

Those were some good movies.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.