Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eli Roth will bring THANKSGIVING to the screen

If anyone saw Grindhouse, then you should remember the fake trailer, THANKGIVING.

So when fans fell head over heels over it, he decided to make it real. That's right Horror fans, THANKSGIVING will be a real movie!
**************************************************************
The big news that was revealed in the interview is that Roth plans to use leftover money from the shoot to finally bring us a feature-length version of THANKSGIVING, the faux trailer used in the GRINDHOUSE film from 2007.

“The plan is this: I want to do a huge budget movie, but tack on three weeks to the end of it and shoot ‘Thanksgiving’,” he revealed. “I want to do an $80 million dollar movie, and then schedule three weeks at the end to quickly shoot a $5 million dollar movie.”

Roth said that after he shoots his untitled sci-fi blockbuster, he’ll get back to his roots by filming “the sickest, bloodiest, most violent slasher movie,” he said of the “Thanksgiving” flick inspired by the holiday-themed horror classics of the ‘80s. “I want to make the highest body count slasher film I can.”


I hope he can do it...Get Excited!

Source

1 comment:

Erin said...

That voiceover artist in the trailer is just terrifying! I'm not a Roth fan but I'm actually looking forward to this.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.