Saturday, August 2, 2008

Midnight Meat Train is the ride for me




So I was excited to know that Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train was playing this weekend. But I wasn't excited about driving to Norwalk, Cali to see it. Due to the drama surrounding the movie, I was willing to see this feature. So I sucked it up and drove 20 miles to enjoy the show.

And I loved, loved, loved it. Gore, killing, mystery, creatures... this movie did it for me. I was pleased to see it and will see it again. However, I was surprised with the number of people bringing their kids to this movie. I actually asked a father if he knew how gory the movie will be. He said it would be alright and I said, "This is a Clive Barker movie, there will be blood and more blood."
So if you can find it, and you love Horror, see this movie!!!

4 comments:

Christopher said...

I want to see this so bad!

Wonder Man said...

You should, it's great!

Son of Baldwin said...

People brought their...KIDS to see this?

Sociopaths in the making.

Wonder Man said...

yep, they did.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.