Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Charlie Sheen: ‘I’m HIV Positive’

TODAY reports
In an exclusive interview with TODAY’s Matt Lauer, actor Charlie Sheen says, “I’m here to admit that I am in fact HIV positive.” He says that reports that he has threatened the health of others “couldn’t be farther than the truth.” He says he first found out about his status “about four years ago” and initially thought he had a brain tumor. He says that he has paid people who threatened to reveal his HIV status, “They were deep in my inner circle,” he says, and adds, “we’re talking about shakedowns.” In terms of paying people now, he says, “I think I release myself from this prison today.” He admits that he has had unprotected sex since his diagnosis, but that the two people involved were forewarned, and that he has told all his sexual partners about his status.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.