Saturday, October 4, 2014

Interesting Quote: Brian Brown


I was one of the individuals that the Human Rights Campaign singled out in its report. The campaign says I am part of a “network of American extremists who are working tirelessly to undercut LGBT people around the world,” people who spread “venomous rhetoric, outrageous theories and discredited science.” The suggestion is made that people like me are OK with “systematic stigmatization, persecution and violence” and may even be fine with homosexuals and lesbians being put to death. I readily and proudly plead guilty to the “crime” of not supporting that organization’s desire to redefine marriage. I have had the nerve to express that view not only here in America, but when invited to speak in other countries. Hence, in the distorted world of the campaign, I am an extremist and “export hate.”

He's a proud bigot

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.