Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hot Rumor: The Wonder Woman film will set in the 1920?


This is a rumor... I really hope this is a rumor.

I saw on Bleeding Cool that the Wonder Woman movie is set in the 1920s... The 1920s... Her original origin is set in the 40s, but who's... Okay, anyway, the story will focus on Paradise Island where the amazons are at war with each other. Then a man shows up which will start up the challenge of the amazons where Diana becomes WW.

It sounds... Interesting. Remember, Joss Whedon created a period piece and WB didn't like it. So, that's a bit off for me.

Also, BC reports that the sequel will be set during World War II, and the third film in the modern day. Again, I hope this a rumor. I'm not feeling this at all right now.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.