Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Top 10 Holiday/Christmas Specials


This is a great time of the year. Family and gifts, play a part of it, but what I'm talking about are the Holiday specials on TV.

For years, these specific specials bring me a lot of cheer. I have to watch these shows to get into the Christmas spirit. So please check out my top 10 specials after the jump




Santa Claus is coming to Town


Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas


A Charlie Brown Christmas


He-Man and She-Ra A Christmas Special


The Star Wars Holiday Special


Pee Wee's Christmas Special


A Muppet Family Christmas


The Carpenters at Christmas


Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer


Twas the Night Before Christmas

2 comments:

Bob said...

I'll take Charlie Brown, Pee Wee and Rudolph as mine.

Anonymous said...

Memories like the corners of my mind

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.