Friday, July 5, 2013

Check out Steve Grand's Gay Country hit, 'All-American Boy'

Steve Grand may have a hit on his hands. This video and song is so spot on and most gays can identify with this tale. It's called All-American Boy and it's pretty solid.

On his Bandcamp page, he said:
I don't have a manager or a label or any sort of funding other than the tip money I make playing piano downtown at The Joynt, and also, ironically to some, in the churches on Sunday morning... (we'll see how long I'll be singing “Glory to God” should this video see the light of day). 
Anything you can give is a huge help to me. 
This is the story I've been aching to tell my most of my life.

Check it out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a great song. I love it!

behrmark said...

We've all been there.

Anonymous said...

Behrmark, you took the words right out of my typing. This is a powerful video with not so good memories for me. This reminds me of my Bar hopping days , me eyeing a man all night and some nelly bitch starts cock blocking and then ends up taking him home and me later finding out that the whole Bar had him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.