Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Vague Review of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.


I was lucky to see the Agents of SHIELD yesterday and I think it will be a hit of the fall season!
But for those of you who will half to wait, I will give you a vague bullet point review:

  • Agent Maria Hill makes an appearance.
  • Agent Coulson lives, but how he lives is a secret.
  • J. August Richards is playing a character named Michael Peterson.
  • The alien technology from the Avengers movie is in the Black market.
  • There are a lot references to the Marvel universe.
  • Who is the secret group gunning for SHIELD?
  • The writing is golden.
  • Melinda May is badass, but what's her story?
  • Skye is interesting.
  • This series takes some pieces rom Iron Man 3.
  • The characters are very engaging.
  • Agent Ward is cute.
  • Neat gadgets 
  • There is enough to keep you interested.
  • May see more Marvel folks soon.
So there it is; very vague, no spoilers but hopefully enough for you to tune in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Cobie Smulders make an appearance. I'm willing to bet this will be at least a semi-regular gig for her once HIMYM wraps up this season.

I'm really looking forward to Tuesday nights this fall. I had a feeling this was going to be the one new show I'll love.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.