Friday, July 19, 2013

Interesting Quote: Harrison Ford


His views on Orson Scott Card's views on gay marriage:
“I think his views outside of those that we deal with in this film are not an issue for me to deal with, so I have really no opinion on that issue. I am aware of his statements admitting that the question of gay marriage is a battle that he lost, and he admits that he lost it. I think we all know that we’ve all won, that humanity has won. And I think that’s the end of the story.”
source 

1 comment:

fetaby said...

If we've "won", why are we still waiting for the trophies?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.