Tuesday, October 9, 2012

X-Men Producer wants an Avengers/X-Men Crossover


Producer Lauren Shuler Donner would love an AvX movie. She told Crave Online:
I would love it. I would love it. I personally have close ties to Marvel because of (Marvel president) Kevin Feige, because Kevin worked for me. But to take our characters and mingle them in the way that they were written, yeah, absolutely.
I'm on the fence about this. If Marvel Studios handle it, I'm in. But Fox... We'll see after X-Men: First Class 2 comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No thanks because I don't want any Fox-owned characters in my fucking Avenger's cornflakes and because just the thought would remind me of this shitty, horrible, terribly written, drawn (sometimes) and drawn out AvX comic arc.

-Rusty

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.