Monday, October 8, 2012

Artist J. Bone draws First Lady Michelle Obama as Wonder Woman


This pic made my day.

I was reading The Grio and came across this piece. J. Bone drew a nice version of First Lady Michelle Obama as Wonder Woman. (You know I love it)

In the article, he shares why he created this cuteness:
I’m often drawing Wonder Woman for fun. I saw the video on YouTube of Michelle’s opening address at the Democratic convention. When she spoke about women having control of their own bodies it struck me that Michelle embodies the principles of Wonder Woman. 
And so I sat at my desk trying to draw a caricature of Michelle Obama in a modified Wonder Woman costume. (I changed the Wonder Woman “W” chest piece into an “M.”)
Please read the rest of the article, it's pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. I love it!

Bob said...

I think she is Wonder Woman!

Kyle Leach said...

This is awesome V!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.