Monday, October 15, 2012

Quack Doctor thinks Joe Biden is suffering from Dementia


Fox News' favorite Quack, Dr. Keith Ablow says VP Biden was either drunk or suffering from dementia

Think Progress has his direct words:
I did not evaluate Joe Biden, but if someone said to me, we want you to do what’s really required to know what happened there, you have to put dementia on the differential diagnosis. You have to say, bizarre laughter, interrupting. If this were your dad or your grandfather, wouldn’t you say if you brought him to me, Keith, you’ve got to tell me, is he suffering with dementia? Because he can’t seem to listen, he’s laughing inappropriately.[...] 
I’m not diagnosing him. I haven’t evaluated him, but psychological testing is anybody’s guess what it would show. Not knowing every fact isn’t required to diagnose dementia and I’m not saying he has it. I’m saying you put it on the differential. Impulsivity, that’s part of it, and command of the facts…I’m speaking as a psychiatrist today, you didn’t call me in as a political strategist. So, you’d want his alcohol level. Why? Because he was that bizarre.
What? Oh Fox News.

WATCH the clip after the jump




3 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I don't do Fox news. No credibility.

Anonymous said...

Keith Ablow has as much credibility as Lindsay Lohan does teaching a driver's ed course.

DREGstudios! The Art of Brandt Hardin said...

This is just one of the talking heads guarding the inhabitants of Bullsh*t Mountain from rejoining the world of the sane. Fox News is a propaganda machine which dumbs down America by the day through disinformation and their slanted agendas. See their anchors spewing forth feces from their mouths in my visual homage to the network on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-fox-news-scylla-guardian-of-bullsht.html

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.