Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sylvia Kristel has Died



The woman that taught me EVERYTHING about men has passed away. Sylvia Kristel died in her sleep this week.

Now, if you don't know about Sylvia, I'm sorry for you. This diva played the infamous sex goddess Emmanuelle. She also appeared other great 80s films like Private Lessons, Private School and The Nude Bomb.

She was fun and exciting to watch. Because of her, I kissed a boy in a doghouse (age 8), using her style and skills.

Sylvia is a legend and she will be missed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia Kristel will be missed. I loved all of her movies.

Now we need Skinemax to start showing them again just like old times.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.