Friday, October 26, 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as Conan


This is weird but fascinating... Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning as Conan the Barbarian.

Apparently Universal Pictures is making The Legend Of Conan with the original warrior. The super hottie Jason Momoa will not be in this one (sad) and the sequel with Grace Jones will also be ignored.

This new film will serve as the only sequel. Can they do that? That's kind of f%^ked up. But I think I'll check it out.

What do y'all think?

4 comments:

Stan said...

I think Arnold needs the money to support Maria, the mistress and all his kids with both.

behrmark said...

I think you're pulling our legs. Arnold is way too old and has had too much plastic surgery to play Conan.

Cubby said...

Will he be playing the role of Conan's grandfather? LOL
At the store recently I found a DVD copy of 'Pumping Iron'. I'd have liked to been pumping Arnold.

Damien said...

Mess.....

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.