Sunday, October 2, 2011

WATCH: John Aravosis on President Obama's HRC Dinner


Surprisingly, he wasn't bitchy about the speech. The executive order bit is unrealistic, but that's most of Aravosis' stances. 

Now, here is my quick points... I really don't think he (Obama) needed to spit out every LGBT issue in his speeches. President Obama has kept his promises and will continue to keep his promises.

Plus, this year seems to be all about his jobs bill. With most Americans placing Jobs and Economy on the top of their list; I think gay marriage may not make this year's list. But, I think we will see the end of DOMA in his 2nd term.

I don't need to hear these magic words and all will be okay. I trust his actions and so far, he has delivered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some of you cocksuckers out there, stop pushing the president. You didn't push Clinton or Bush. Yall know who I am referring to.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.