Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Interesting Quote(s): Rick Santorum


Santorum on his stance on the overturned sodomy laws:
“And I stood up from the very beginning back in 2003 when the Supreme Court was going create a constitutional right to sodomy and said this is wrong we can’t do this. And so I stood up when no one else did and got hammered for it. I stood up and I continue to stand up.”

Santorum on Hate Crimes:
“I do not believe that sexual orientation should be added to hate crimes, but let me be honest, I don’t believe in hate crimes, period.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He doesn't believe in hate crimes in what sense? He doesn't think hate crimes are a good thing, and that he believes that all people deserve respect much like his yet to be divulged gay friends? Or is it that he doesn't believe hate crimes happen, like the existence of leprechauns?

Regardless of his response, I still don't trust him any further than I could throw him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.