Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is the 35th Anniversary of 'Carrie'


This is one of my favorite movies, actually, it's in my top 5. Carrie was THAT movie. It scared me, inspired me and thrilled me.

It was how I knew what the X-Men Jean Grey was... A telekinetic. Plus, Brian De Palma was a mastermind. He knew how make this movie POP!

Anywho, happy 35th, Carrie. And here are some my favorite scenes:

Carrie's first and last (this scene makes me cry sometimes)


The Prom Showdown


The Mother's death/cumming scene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favs too. Iike the Medusa Touch too with Richard Burton. When I first saw Carrie I started trying to movies things with mind too and couldn't. I did learn how to relax more. The Carrie made for TV was the closest to the book. It was two buckets of blood not one in the book. This movie did put a little fear in bullies because you never know......

apitt said...

I always like this movie. Because I always wonder if you piss of the wrong person...

Prince Todd said...

I love this movie!!! I related to Carrie growing up...the whole outsider thing.

SteveA said...

This was an awesome movie - when I saw it, it was years later and it really surprised me as to how good it was!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.