Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Interesting Quote: David Mixner

Reflecting on the positive accomplishments and so many more that limited space makes it impossible for me to list, I deeply believe the re-election of President Barack Obama is essential - no critical - to continue to have the opportunity of creating a just and fair nation. Everything I cherish about this country, my personal principles and values and hope for the empowering those without a voice could disappear with the election of a Republican.

I know we say this every election year, but that's because every election year it is true: there has never been a more important election and each and everyone of us should treat it that way.
David is basically saying it's important to re-elect President Obama.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.