Saturday, September 10, 2011

Interesting Quote: John Barrowman


Doctor Who and Jack is an integral part to this story and, if I'm going to be a little self-absorbed, I would hope he would be involved, it would be a shame if he wasn't.
I don't think it's a question of whether I would like to come back as Captain Jack, I'd be very happy to do that any time. I know the fans would really like that. But it's a decision left up to the BBC and the drama department. 
So like I've said to all the fans, you need to write to them if you want it to happen because I've never been asked. I know Russell [T Davies] thinks it might be a nice idea but who knows?"
John would like to be a part the Doctor Who 50th anniversary. I think he should.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this show on Stars for the first time and I saw Jack having sex with a man and it was hot. I wonder if drinking his blood would give me immortality? lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.