Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bad, Bad Movies I Love: The Fan


Centuries ago (it seems), I remember watching this movie called "The Fan". It had Lauren Bacall as the star and Michael Biehn as the troubled, gay, obsessed fan. This film was not cute, but I loved it for two reasons: 1) The first gay scene I ever saw on film and 2) The horrid, drag/Lauren stage performances.


If you haven't seen this film, please do with drinks and some buffalo wings. Oh, and the "drag" performances are all right here




And the gay scene starts at 4:40

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He left a lot of evidents behind when setting that guy ablaze. In this day and age he would have gotten caught.....DNA. I like Lauren's voice.

Prince Todd said...

I may rent this just because i LOVE Michael Biehn! lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.