Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now John McCain WILL support the DADT Repeal


After throwing the biggest fit of his career over DADT, McCain claims he will support it.
The Hill reports:
McCain signaled that he had made peace with the lame-duck bill to do away with the military's ban on openly gay and lesbian service members, of which he had been an outspoken critic.

"I think I have to do everything I can to make sure that the [impact on the] morale, retention, recruitment and battle effectiveness of the military is minimized as much as possible," McCain said on Fox Business. "It is a law and I have to do whatever I can to help the men and women who are serving, particularly in combat, cope with this new situation. I will do everything I can to make it work."
Something must have clicked somewhere in his head. Either, Cindy threaten to leave his ass or he realized what a major asshole he was about it... Something happened.

3 comments:

WilsonW said...

He finally started taking his medication.

Allan S. said...

He lost and is trying to save face.

Unknown said...

Please, this will probably help retention and recruitment. Giving these guys an outlet to escape their wives and girlfriends, and try to escape their closet lives.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.