Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Poster: Dracula

This is beautiful and inspiring! I found this on Mondo's blog and I'm in love with this drama!

Here's their description:

We decided to take a little break after all of the craziness in December, but we’re back now with our first release of 2011. This project has been long in the making and around October or so an unfinished image actually leaked online. It’s all done now and it is one of our most beautiful and ornate offerings ever. We had the pleasure of working with Mr. Aaron Horkey on this one as he provided the text and also got to use Vania Zouravilov for the first time. Vania is a master illustrator and after you’re done buying this print, go pick up his book. I recently grabbed it and can’t recommend it enough.
 I'm getting so much from this! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. I love the touch of red...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.