Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Top 5 Comic Stories for DC Animated Movies

DC Comics is doing really well in the Animated Movie world. I have been very impressed with the quality and style of these films. In fact, these films have made me fall in love with DC Comics again.

And while I'm lovesick, I want to put out some of my ideas for more DC Comics Movies. So here are my top 5 comic book stories that could be DC's next Animated Films.

The Killing Joke - I think best of the best Batman stories out there


The Judas Contract- This series was a significant moment in the New Teen Titans comics.


The Great Darkness Saga- I never got into the Legion of Super-Heroes, but this storyline is the bomb! It was the first time I saw the true power Darkseid.


The Contest- Wonder Woman lost her title to Artemis. But the reasons behind Artemis' win was the real story.


Identity Crisis - DC's greatest heroes faced their dark past and the beginning more drama to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If they made The Killing Joke, that would just be another reason for Alan Moore to come out and bad mouth DC & Comics. They should reserve that til after he passes.
I am going to buy that Great Darkness Saga, i've never read it.
Hell Yeah on THE CONTEST!
I would love a computer animated Kingdome Come. And a live action Dark Knight Returns.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.