Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Going to BENT-CON!

Today, I'm going to BENT-CON, a comic-con for gay fans. I will get to meet many gay writers and artists who are making the way for gay comics into the mainstream.

The neat thing about all of this, I will get to see artist and friend Sean Z.

Sean is the creator of the sexy Sci-Fi comic, MYTH. I was very fortunate to meet him at San Diego Comic Con this past summer; and I have to say, he is very nice and very real. Sean will showcase his work and he has new stuff to share at the event. He's also co-creator of this lil' Comic-Con.

Go here to see more of his superb work.

Oh, Sean Z is Fanboy of the Month for December. Check out his photo shoot

5 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Hello Sean Z!

Kyle Leach said...

V, glad you could go. That's awesome.

Unknown said...

Damn he is good looking!

Prince Todd said...

Haaaaaaaaay Mr. Z I'll be your X and Y...lol

Prince Todd said...

Also, I just visited his site for myth. That is my new favorite comic. He totally has a new fan!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.