Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Top 6 Sexy Horror Films

Sometimes is a twisted world, Horror movies can be sexy. There maybe a character that is deadly, sadistic or a demon that has sexy appeal... Okay, that's a little weird but hey, we are all a little weird.

So sit back and let me seduce you with my top sexy Horror films.

Cat People - This movie was so sexy and scary. Malcolm McDowell was hot in this film


Interview with a Vampire - This is where I fell for Tom and Brad


Hellbent - I hate this movie, but it was sexy


The Hunger- David Bowie worked this movie


The Eyes of Laura Mars - sex, gayness, murder, psychic visions and Disco! What else could you ask for?


Bram Stoker's Dracula - I taught this was softcore

2 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

I love INTERVIEW. Dunst deserved an Oscar nom. A nearly perfect vampire film, though I still hold that Cruise was miscast.

Madame Enfer said...

I fully second Cat People.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.