Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Top Sci-Fi/Fantasy Songs from the 80s

I feel that the 80s were the best times for sci-fi and fantasy movies. Sure some of them were campy, but they were kind of pure at heart. It's nothing like they are now, all money driven and soulless.

But right now, I want to focus on the songs that helped sell these odd and crazy movies to my over-creative young mind. So let me show you my favorite songs from this fantastic genre.


BTW io9 beat me to this already! Oh well, still here's my list

Never Ending Story - Never Ending Story


Good Enough - Goonies


Underground- Labyrinth


The Touch- Transformers The Movie


Flash- Flash Gordon


We Don't Need Another Hero- Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome


Who's Johnny- Short Circuit

2 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

I was a nut for the first two. Especially Cyndi.

Ron Buckmire said...

Me too. I LOVE me some Goonies!!!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.