Friday, October 1, 2010

Rick Sanchez fired from CNN


Well, this is something. The man who has said things like "CNN is full of Jews" and Cotton Picking President" has been fired.

Here's the stuffing:
Rick Sanchez lost his job at CNN on Friday, just 24 hours after giving a satellite radio interview in which he called Jon Stewart a “bigot” and suggested that Jews run CNN and other media companies.
“Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company,” CNN said in a statement. “We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him well.“
CNN said it would broadcast CNN Newsroom from 3-5pm for the foreseeable future.
I wonder wear he will go.


Source

4 comments:

lelocolon said...

That fuck face needed to go long time ago. He is a charlatan and a bigot. But Fox News will hire him and his charade will continue. Ha! with a last name like Sanchez does he thought he can not be Spared?

Sozo's Blog.com said...

OMG!! That is the best news I've heard all day. I"m sooo soo soo glad he got fired! YES!!!!

Unknown said...

I like CNN, but I didn't like him. Something about him irked me. I think he was in the mold of the loud blow hards on cable tv.

America Woke said...

OH NO! Where will I turn to get my dose fabricated crap from a hot repressed closet case Daddy?!? Oh right...FOX Noose.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.