Friday, October 1, 2010

Merciful Minerva!! Wonder Woman may be Coming Back to TV !?!


WHAT? Is this real?!? This is unreal, oh my! Okay, let me calm down here. So, I 'm hearing that Wonder Woman may be back on the TV screen. This is what I read:
Wonder Woman is still heading to the screen, but instead of coming to a theater near you, the Amazon princess is returning to television.

Warner Bros. Television is developing a modern-day reboot of the classic DC comic book heroine and has lassoed an unlikely talent to potentially write and produce the superhero project: David E. Kelley, the showrunner behind legal dramas such as “Ally McBeal,” "Boston Legal" and "The Practice."
Now, WB has not confirmed this at all, so it could be a rumor. But y'all I will be watching for all of the scoop!

source

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Honey, I'll be sitting there right next to ya!!! I always loved Wonder Woman!

WilsonW said...

I agree that Wonder Woman would do best in the TV arena. Most super powered women do! But I was really hoping for an animated series. I know that at one time Bruce Timm intended to do Wondy as his next series after Superman, but they ended up doing Justice League. (Not that I'm complaining.) Bruce seems to have a good handle on her character. But I do think they could get away with more in an animated series versus a live action. I mean look at Smallville, how long did it take before he could even fly!!?? Wait...is he flying yet? Matter of fact does he even wear a costume yet?

Damien said...

OMG if that came back to tv and was well done - I would be running around the apartment like a 6 year old playing Bullets & Bracelets...

fingers crossed.....

Unknown said...

Now that would be great news. David E Kelley is way more awesome than the writers on Smallville.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.